Question about 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours radio from the car manufacturer! The sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2016 | Ford Cars & Trucks
on Jan 23, 2011 | Chevrolet Impala Cars & Trucks
Mar 21, 2016 | 2001 Honda Civic
Mar 07, 2016 | Mini Cars & Trucks
Jan 13, 2016 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Apr 13, 2014 | 1996 Ford Fiesta
Jul 12, 2013 | Ford Capri Cars & Trucks
Jun 17, 2012 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Jul 16, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
Jun 23, 2009 | 2001 Pontiac Aztek
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: