Question about 2007 Toyota Camry
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remove the rear bumper
Removing Prowler Rear Bumpers First remove the four 10 MM bolts holding the trans cooler and drop it down. Support it by attaching one bolt to the lower hole on the cooler frame. This will keep the weight off the lines. This takes two min. and allows easy removal of the elect. lines. Then remove the four bolts on each bumper. The bolts are 13MM and 17MM. You will need a ratchet, sockets, extension and a 13MM open end wrench. If you remove the rear bumpers, you should replace the rear pan with one of the aftermarket ones otherwise you will have big holes staring at the people behind you. Go to prowleronline.com and check the vendors for a couple of options. Maybe you are removeing them to paint and reinstall. Look at this link for some options .. Mine is the 7th post down. http://www.prowleronline.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/014949.html Hope this helps.
Posted on May 15, 2008
you can heat the bumper heat gun ( you can rent one i think?)
this will soft the bumper so you push it out easily on the car
1. inside your trunk remove small back clips in trim panel
2. remove tail lamp four 8mm nut perside unplug wires
3. remove black clips under tail lamps ( flat head screwdriver to pull center of the clip up slowly then remove the hole clip)
4. three if the some clips are bottom if the bumper
5. three or four 10mm nuts in side the quarter panel on the right and left side
6.four s shape clips are top bumper that will pull loose
7. with some help slide bumper by pulling it off it
8. when you reinstall the bumper you may need to tape the strophe reinforcement in place
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
See under the bumper its strap with clips,you must take it out from it,
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Testimonial: "I found out there are clips on each side of the b umper under the rear 1/4 panels as well. thanks"
Rear Bumper: Service and Repair
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the LH and RH rear combination lamps.
2. Remove both the rear wheels and tires.
3. Remove the LH and RH splash shields.
4. Remove the rear bumper fascia clips and screws, then remove the rear bumper fascia.
5. Remove the rear energy absorbing foam.
6. Remove the rear bumper reinforcement.
7. Remove the rear bumper supports.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2016 | 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
Oct 21, 2014 | 2008 Toyota Camry
May 26, 2014 | 2003 Toyota Corolla
Mar 19, 2013 | 2006 Toyota Sienna
Jan 30, 2013 | 2007 Suzuki SX4
Sep 06, 2011 | 2007 Toyota Camry
Nov 12, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Oct 27, 2009 | 2007 Ford Focus (3 Door) Hatchback
Feb 24, 2009 | 2003 Toyota Camry
1,268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!