Question about 1997 Audi Cabriolet
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer! For Audi Concert the sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Aug 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2012 | 1996 Volkswagen Golf
Jul 16, 2011 | 2004 Audi TT
Dec 03, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
May 22, 2010 | 1999 Audi A8
Mar 29, 2010 | 1997 Audi A4
Jun 07, 2009 | 1998 Audi A4
Jun 07, 2009 | 1998 Audi A6
Nov 22, 2008 | 2000 Audi A6
Jun 11, 2008 | 2002 Audi TT
Mar 11, 2012 | 1997 Audi Cabriolet
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: