Question about 1989 Acura Legend
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Heater Core
1) disconnectnegative battery cable
2) remove coolant reservoir
3) dis-connect heater hoses from heater core and plug holes in heater core, some coolant will drain out
4) remove mounting bolts and nuts on fire wall
5) remove glove box liner and door
6) lable and dis-connectheater controls
7) dis-connectand remove computer and mounting bracket
8) move radio antenna wire
9) remove kick pannel and un-bolt lower corner of dash
10) remove screws and nuts holding the housing inside the cab
11)remove the heater housing from the vehicle
12) detatch the core retaining straps and remove the heater core
13) installation is this procedure in reverse
I hope that this fixes your problem good luck and please take the time to rate this response.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
Please check this webste:
Please accept if this helped you.
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2014 | 1994 Acura Legend
Apr 21, 2013 | 1993 Acura Legend
Jun 15, 2017 | 1992 Acura Legend
Jan 01, 2011 | 1992 Acura Legend
Oct 21, 2009 | 1989 Acura Legend
Oct 19, 2009 | 1991 Acura Legend
Jan 24, 2009 | 1994 Acura Legend
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: