Question about Dodge Ram 1500
This code refers to :-
P0103 Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Circuit High Frequency
A code P0103 may mean that one or more of the following has happened:
* The MAF may be disconnected, or a wiring connection may be bad
* The MAF sensor may be damaged
* The vehicle computer may be faulty (very rare)
The simplest thing to do is to reset the code and see if it comes back. Then start with the cheapest, easiest repair procedures:
* Verify that the Mass Air Flow Sensor wiring is connected properly and that there are no broken / frayed wires.
* Inspect for any air leaks near the MAF sensor.
* Take the MAF out and clean it using a spray cleaner such as brake cleaner or electrical contact cleaner. Be gentle with the sensor.
* Check the voltage of the MAF sensor (refer to a repair manual for vehicle specific information)
* Replace the MAF sensor.
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 08, 2014 | Dodge Ram 1500 Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2014 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
May 30, 2011 | 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
May 01, 2011 | 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
Apr 27, 2011 | 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
Jan 03, 2011 | 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Nov 02, 2010 | 2003 Dodge Ram Maxi
Apr 09, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck
Feb 23, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 2WD
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: