Question about 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Your IACV idle air control valve has gone bad . When you put the car in gear does it take off and accelerate to about 50 MPH without touching the gas pedal ? Had the same problem. Part from Mitsubishi is about $435 PN # MR578268. It is about $30 to $50 dollars on any other car. If this is the problem, the IACV is located on the throttle body and is held on with three screws. I purchased the whole throttle body at a salvage yard for $40, took the IACV off and put it on my throttle body. Car works normal for now, I am looking for another spare. If enough people complain to MItsubishi and www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
Note when entering program mode using that fob, all other programmed transmitters will be erased and you will have to reprogram them for your vehicle. Use the following procedure to program additional key fobs if the vehicle is not equipped with Sentry Key:
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten yo belt to cancel any chiming that may confuse you
3. Place the key into the ignition turn to on pos. do not start
4. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the key fob.
5. After holding the UNLOCK button for four seconds, also press the PANIC button within 6 seconds.
6 When a single chime is heard release both buttons. The chime is an indication that you have successfully entered program mode. All transmitters that are to be programmed must be done so within 60 seconds of when the chime was heard.
7. Using the fob to be programmed, press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously for 2 seconds and them release.
8. Press and release the UNLOCK button a single chime will be heard,
9 Repeat steps 7 and 8 to program up to six additional transmitters.
10. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
11. Your vehicle will remain in program mode up to 60 seconds from when the original chime was heard. After 60 Seconds, all programmed transmitters function normally.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2015 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Dec 06, 2013 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider
Apr 19, 2011 | 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
Jan 21, 2011 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS
Jun 10, 2009 | 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT...
Mar 17, 2009 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS
Sep 03, 2008 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
May 15, 2008 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: