Question about Buick Rendezvous
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
assume this is a 3800,pcv is on pass side of plastic intake manifold,small plastic locking collar has an arrow on it ,says pcv
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Here's a picture to locate it..
So, when looking at the engine from above, on the right of the exhaust.
Procedure to replace it
1) Lift and support the front end of your car, or drive up on ramps
2) Get under the front of your car. The PCV Valve is located behind the exhaust manifold, a few inches below the valve cover.
3) Push up on the PCV valve to pop it out of the tube, or pull. You can get it out of the rubber tube with some effort.
4) Remove the rubber elbow from the top of the PCV valve. This can be re-used if it's not squishy. It can also be replaced cheaply.
5) Put the elbow on the new PCV Valve
6) Re-attach the elbow to the PCV tube
7) Push the new PCV valve back down into the large rubber tube
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Remove the sight shield from the fuel rail. (it's the large plastic shield that dresses up the engine) As you stand in front of the car the alternator is located on rear left side. In front of it is an electrical connector to the MAP sensor. Remove it. Press the PCV valve cover down and rotate it 1/4 turn counterclockwise. It is actully on the intake manifold. Lift the cover, the upper O-ring and the spring from the housing. Remove the pcv valve and the lower O-ring from the intake manifold.
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Buick Regal Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2011 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Oct 07, 2010 | 2006 Dodge Charger
Jun 16, 2010 | 1990 Buick Century
Apr 09, 2010 | 2002 Buick LeSabre
Nov 21, 2009 | 1990 Buick Reatta
Oct 30, 2009 | 2000 Buick LeSabre
May 25, 2009 | 2005 Buick LeSabre
324 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: