Question about 1993 Acura Legend
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 19, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 12, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 01, 2014 | 2006 GMC Sierra
Aug 16, 2011 | Ford Escort Cars & Trucks
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Mar 09, 2010 | 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Sep 22, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Jun 14, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Jun 08, 2009 | 1999 Buick Regal
Aug 06, 2014 | 1993 Acura Legend
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: