Question about 2003 Acura MDX
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote garage door opener
1. Position vehicle within 10 feet of garage door- engine off and battery on.
2. Press/hold 2 outside buttons of Homelink transceiver until red indicator starts flashing rapidly, then release button. This should take about 20 seconds. This erases any previously learned codes.
3. Press/hold remote control and press/hold button of Homelink transceiver simultaneously. Slowly move remote control from 5" away to 1" away from Homelink transceiver. Release both buttons after red indicator starts blinking rapidly. This should take about 5 seconds. I discovered that the Homelink in my TL is a bit faulty because it took much longer to accomplish this than when programming the Homelink in my MDX. My TL's Homelink may "unlearn" it's code in the future and the needed proximity of the TL to the garage door may be much closer than desired until I get the Homelink fixed.
4. Press training button on garage door opener unit until the indicator lights illuminates- this should be immediate.
5. Within 30 seconds press/hold the Homelink button for 2-3 seconds until the red indicator starts flashing rapidly. Repeat a second time. It should now be programmed. Check it by pressing the programmed button on the Homelink receiver.
6. When programming more than 1 garage door opener unit, disconnect power from unit before programming more units. By not doing this the programmed unit could conflict with the unprogrammed units commands.
1. The Battery in the garage door remote may be too weak to program Homelink. However, the battery may be strong enough to operate the garage door. One of my remote controls had a weak battery- my system was installed today, fresh out of the box. I had to use the second remote control for the programming of Homelink on my 2 vehicles.
2. Antenna on the garage door opener unit must be hanging down, fully extended.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
The TPMS light will be visible in your instrument panel like your parking brake would if activated. The TPMS function is activated automatically once any of your tires are improperly inflated. Furthermore, it will identify which tire needs attention.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
I had the same problem and carefully cleaning the map DVD solved it. After years of use, a film gets built up on it. It is under the front passenger seat.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
SOURCE: Acura MDX Navigation system is
its really easey to remove the dvd unit under the pasenger seat. just put the seat all the way forward and pull the plastic guard from the seat track (pull straight back) then unplug the harness connectors in the back of the unit.
Then put the seat all the way back and remove the 1o mm nuts on the side brackets of the unit and pull it forward.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2017 | 2003 Acura MDX
Aug 30, 2015 | Acura Cars & Trucks
Jun 28, 2012 | 2003 Acura MDX
Apr 19, 2012 | 2003 Acura MDX
Jul 27, 2011 | 2001 Acura MDX
May 06, 2010 | 2002 Acura MDX
Dec 06, 2009 | 2003 Acura MDX
May 24, 2017 | 2006 Acura MDX
Sep 22, 2015 | 2003 Acura MDX
731 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: