Question about 1994 Mazda 626
How do i access the fuel pump on a 1994 mazda 626
You need remove fuel tank, first delivery fuel presure and disconect negative battery cable, be carefull to download tank with hoses and electrical conector, turn lock ring counterclockwise, and remove fuel pump assembly. Install in inverse order
Posted on Sep 09, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
yes it isn't that much if you buy them.they slide inside the coupler and release the line.
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you didn't know if there was a tool for this."
Answer to question Where is the Fuel Pump relay on a 1999 Mazda 626.
The relay in in the cover box that contain a variety of fuses just behind the batterty on the driver side of the car. One has to press the tab and remove the cover to see the relay. The cover give a brief description of the fuse and relay locations, but does not call it fule pump relay. The blue arrow point to the fuel pump relay
Posted on Feb 21, 2011
1. Relieve the fuel pressure and disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. If not already removed, depress the clips on each end of the rear seat cushion and remove the cushion.
3. If not already done, detach the electrical connector from the fuel pump/sending unit.
4. Remove the attaching screws from the fuel pump/sending unit access cover and remove the cover.
5. Disconnect the fuel supply and return hoses from the fuel pump/sending unit.
6. Remove the attaching screws and the fuel pump/sending unit from the fuel tank.
7. Detach the sending unit electrical connector, remove the sending unit attaching nuts and remove the sending unit from the fuel pump assembly.
1. Attach the sending unit to the fuel pump assembly and install the nuts. attach the sending unit electrical connector.
2. Install the fuel pump/sending unit into the fuel tank with a new gasket and install the mounting screws.
3. Connect the fuel supply and return lines.
4. Install the access cover and the mounting screws.
5. Attach the sending unit electrical connector.
6. Position the rear seat cushion over the floor, making sure to align the retaining pins with the clips. Push down firmly until the two retaining pins are locked into the rear seat retaining clips.
7. Connect the negative battery cable, start the engine and check for proper system operation and for fuel leaks.
Posted on Jun 13, 2009
fuel filter should be located under the hood on the driver side below the brake master cylinder, fuel pump is in the tank some vehicles you can lift the rear seat bottom and get to pump others you have to drop the tank and remove the pump.
Posted on Aug 26, 2009
Testimonial: "thx,there was fuel on both sides of the fuel filter.i lifted the seat , removed the access pannel & it's getting power.i don't know how to remove it."
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2014 | 1994 Mazda 626
Feb 10, 2012 | 1994 Mazda 626
Sep 09, 2011 | 1995 Mazda 626
Aug 09, 2010 | 1994 Mazda 626
May 01, 2010 | 1994 Mazda 626
Dec 26, 2009 | 2000 Mazda 626
Jan 15, 2009 | 1988 Mazda 626 Turbo
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: