Question about 2008 Chrysler 300
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Well first open it up completly. Remove the battery. Get a hair dryer and dry it out completly. Then let it stand for several hours to cool down. Make sure that the contacts where the battery fits are clean of any rust, or corrosion. Now install a new battery. It should work.
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
This is quite a process....
1) Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
2) Remove the rear shelf trim panel.
3) Disconnect the CHMSL electrical connector (1).
4) Remove the two mounting fasteners (3) to the CHMSL (2).
Installation is opposite of removal.
Rear shelf trim panel
1) Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2) Remover the right and left lower and upper C-pillar trim.
3) Remove the nut that secures the center rear seat belt lower anchor to the stud on the floor panel and feed the seat belt webbing back through the opening in the top of the rear shelf panel trim (2) to the retractor.
4) Remove the push-pin fastener (1) that secures the trim (2) to the rear shelf panel.
5) Slide the trim forward to disengage the S-clip that secures the underside of the trim to the to the center of the shelf panel.
6) Remove the trim from the rear shelf panel.
1) Position the trim (2) onto the rear shelf panel(3).
2) Slide the rear edge of the trim rearward to engage the lens bezel of the center high-mounted stop lamp and far enough to engage the S-clip that secures the underside of the trim to the center of the shelf panel.
3) Install the push-pin fastener (1) that secures the trim to the rear shelf panel.
4) Pull the center rear seat belt lower anchor and belt webbing from the retractor through the opening the the top of the rear shelf panel trim and back down to the stud on the floor panel.
5) Install and tighten the nut that secures the seat belt lower anchor to the stud on the floor panel. Tighten the nut to 34 N m (25 ft. lbs.).
6) Reinstall the right and left upper and lower C-pillar trim.
7) Connect the battery negative cable.
C-pillar trim removal
Hope this all gets it done for you........
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2015 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
Oct 18, 2015 | 2000 Jaguar Vanden Plas
Sep 13, 2014 | 2007 Chrysler 300
Dec 27, 2012 | 1999 Chrysler Cirrus
Oct 08, 2012 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Jul 15, 2012 | 2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Dec 14, 2010 | 2002 Toyota Celica
Aug 13, 2008 | 2005 Chrysler Sebring Conv
Jul 20, 2008 | 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
874 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: