Question about 1997 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2013 | 1997 Ford Taurus
May 11, 2012 | 1992 Ford Taurus
Sep 08, 2011 | 2004 Ford Taurus
1. Raise glass to full up position. (Often, this step is not possible due to broken window regulator or faulty motor. you just have to figure a way around it)
2. Remove door trim panel
3. Peel back water shield. Be careful not to tear it, so it can be put back into place.
4. find the 2 "dimples" in the door panel just opposite the window motor assembly. Using a 3/4" hole saw with a 1/4" pilot, drill the door panel at the dimples to expose the window motor mounting screws. The third motor mounting screw should be accessible without drilling.
5. remove the electrical connector from the motor
6. remove the mounting screws
7. Remove window motor.
8. To install, reverse removal procedure (skipping step 4)
Feb 19, 2011 | Ford F-150 Cars & Trucks
Mar 10, 2010 | 1998 Ford Mustang
Sep 18, 2009 | 1999 Buick Regal
Jul 09, 2009 | 2002 Ford Explorer
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: