Question about BMW 328
2000 BMW 328i Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly Front
This hub bearing will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware.
Save time and money with this direct fit hub bearing assembly. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
1. Jack the vehicle up and support with proper jack stands.
2. Have a helper hold the brake pedal while you loosen the Axle Shaft Nut. This usually requires a large socket (30mm or larger) and impact wrench.
3. Remove the brake caliper and brake rotor. Use string or a plastic tie to hang the caliper up and out of the way.
4. Unplug ABS sensor (if applicable)
5. Unbolt the hub flange. The hub may come free from the axle shaft easily, if not, use a gear puller or similar tool that pulls on the hub while pushing on the axle shaft. DO NOT try to drive the axle out with a hammer, this could ruin your axle CV joints.
Reverse order to install.
We were able to do a removal and replace on a GM car in about 45 minutes.
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | 1997 BMW 328
Mar 13, 2014 | Chevrolet Impala Cars & Trucks
Sep 21, 2010 | 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Minivan
Jun 16, 2010 | 1999 Daewoo Nubira
May 23, 2010 | 1997 Dodge Caravan
Apr 09, 2010 | 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Feb 11, 2010 | 1995 BMW 3 Series
Nov 10, 2009 | 2000 BMW 3 Series
Jul 09, 2009 | 1996 BMW 318
Aug 10, 2018 | BMW Cars & Trucks
392 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: