Question about 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi have a nice day!
1. Remove the air duct connected to the air cleaner.
2. Disconnect the intake air temperature sensor harness.
3. Remove the air intake hose from the air cleaner side.
4. Remove the air cleaner cover and filter.
5. Remove the air cleaner mounting bolts and remove the air cleaner.
1. Check the air cleaner body, cover, or packing for distortion, corrosion or damage.
2. Check the air duct for damage.
3. Check the resonator for distortion or damage. 4. Check the air cleaner element for restriction, contamination or damage. If the element is slightly restricted, remove dust and other contaminants by blowing air from the upper side through the element. 5. Check the air cleaner housing for restrictions, contamination or damage. INSTALLATION Installation of the air cleaner is the reverse order of removal
Posted on May 31, 2008
Working on Mom's car for three days now I've just about pulled all my hair out ! The dam thing would bog as i tried to accelerate over 700 RPM. We replaced the MAP,TPS,FUELPUMP,and i ohm-ed out everything under the hood, and then i found it!! The CRANK POSITION SENSOR had cracks around the base of the sensor and had oil seeping out.Check out pic.I hope this could be of some help...
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Hello newyork14904: My name is Roger and I will help you. Here is the picture you wanted. Please rate the quality of your answer as this lets us know you received the information that you wanted. Thank You for using FixYa. Roger
Posted on May 07, 2009
Hi, my name is Ron,Is the freon level right or to much or to little amount of freon?Does the ac accumilator get really cold?The pipe coming off the accumelator ?If so,look for a vacuum line to be colasped or leaking,and check vacuum resorvoir to see that it is not leaking vacuum...any more help...firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2016 | Oldsmobile Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2014 | 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Jun 16, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 22, 2012 | 2003 Jaguar X-Type
Aug 27, 2010 | 2002 Lincoln LS
Feb 14, 2010 | 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Jan 03, 2010 | 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Mar 26, 2009 | 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Feb 04, 2009 | 1994 Saturn Sl
Feb 18, 2016 | 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Oct 04, 2014 | 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: