Question about 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Hi! Yes there will be no problem on the a/c line but sure is on the PCM (powertrain control module). The PCM controls every electrical accesories in the car which includes the engine, transmission, windows, locks, instrumental panel, a/c system on how it should work, etc. Once the PCM is replaced you'll be good. Hope this helps and have a good one!
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
No need to panic rush through this procedure, just do it right. Haste makes waste.
1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.
2. Insert an original Master Key into the ignition but do not turn it.
3. Within 15 seconds depress and release accelerator pedal 5 times.
4. Within 20 seconds depress and release the brake pedal 6 times and remove key.
5. Within 10 seconds insert New Key into ignition but do not turn it.
6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.
7. Now sit and wait for about one minute until the security light in the center counsel stops blinking and turns off.
8. Remove new key and depress and release brake pedal 1 time.
9. Test your key now. It should work if you followed the instructions. If not, you may want to try the following instructions:
This procedure is for 2002 Camry and most other models in this year of Toyota. In the future always give the model as well as year and make. Thanks
Nov 06, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
May 26, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 09, 2017 | 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Jun 07, 2011 | 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Mar 07, 2010 | 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
Jan 23, 2010 | 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Sep 16, 2009 | 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Apr 14, 2009 | 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Nov 10, 2008 | 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: