Question about 1994 Isuzu Trooper
INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHETHER THE 3.2 LITER USES A TIMING BELT OR CHAIN THIS VEHICLE HAS 183'000 MILES. IT IS IN GREAT SHAPE BUT WITH THIS MANY MILES AM I GETTING IN OVER MY HEAD
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 08, 2014 | 1995 Ford Bronco
Aug 07, 2011 | 2001 Volkswagen Passat
Mar 06, 2011 | 1995 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency
Jan 05, 2011 | Ford Escape Cars & Trucks
Fig. Accessory drive belt routing - 2.4L engines
1. Install the drive belt to the accessory drive pulley.
2. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise.
3. Install the drive belt to the alternator.
4. Ensure the drive belt is properly aligned and seated into the grooves of the accessory drive pulleys.
5. Slowly release the drive belt tensioner
6. Install the engine splash shield.
7. Lower the vehicle.
Dec 22, 2010 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Jul 30, 2010 | 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Oct 03, 2009 | 2000 Mercury Villager
Mar 19, 2009 | 1995 GMC Safari
Nov 13, 2008 | 1995 Chevrolet Astro
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: