Question about 1993 Saturn SL1
How to Install a water pump on 1995 Saturn
1) Drain coolant
2) Raise and support vehicle
3) Remove the passenger side wheel and inner splash guard
4) Remove A/C compressor attaching bolts and position aside
5) Place a 1" wood block between the crankshaft and water pump pulley and remove water pump bolts and allow pulley to hang on pump hub
6) Remove water pump attaching bolts, then remove water pump and discard gasket
7) Reverse procedure to install
Posted on Jul 24, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
a flat bar or screwdriver can be put across 2 bolts for leverage or wrap belt around pulley and pull tight for tension on pulley while loosening bolts
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2017 | Saturn Cars & Trucks
Dec 24, 2010 | 2002 Saturn VUE
Sep 12, 2010 | 1995 Saturn Sl
Aug 27, 2010 | Saturn LS Cars & Trucks
Jul 18, 2010 | 1995 Saturn Sl
Sep 19, 2009 | 1995 Saturn Sc
Aug 25, 2009 | 1995 Saturn Sl
Mar 12, 2009 | 1995 Saturn Sc
Jan 27, 2009 | 2003 Saturn ION
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: