Question about 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
1. Loosen the four screws that hold down the top of the air filter box. 2. Loosen the clamp that attaches the air filter box to the intake hose. 3. Disconnect the air sensor connector from the top of the air filter box. Note: Secure the connector wire, it tends to drop down and more than once I have had to remove the air filter box to retrieve it. 4. Remove the top part of the air filter box. You may need to twist it to get it to release from the rubber air inlet Hose.
5. Remove the two bolts holding the bottom of the air filter box. 6. Remove the bottom part of the air filter box.
7. Disconnect the negative then the positive battery cables.
8. Remove the three bolts that hold the brace that goes over the Windshield washer tank. 9. Remove the brace.
10. Remove the Battery hold down clamp at the base of the battery.
11. Remove the two nuts that hold the fuse box to the fender well. 12. Remove the two fasteners from the front of the widshield washer tank. 13. Rotate the windshield washer tank away from the battery. You may need to move the tank and lift the fuse box to get the tank clear of the battery. 14 Remove the battery.
To Install reverse the steps.
Time: 5 to 10 Minutes
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2014 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
Apr 28, 2010 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
Apr 14, 2010 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
Feb 22, 2010 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
Feb 05, 2010 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
Jan 28, 2010 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
Sep 07, 2009 | 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
Jul 17, 2009 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
706 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: