Question about 2000 Saturn SL
1) Chock the back wheels and put the ebrake on
2) Loosen the front lug nuts (19MM)
3) Jack car up and place on jack stands, make sure car is secure
4) Remove front wheels.
5) Start on the drivers side and look at the top of the caliper
6) Remove the two larger bolts on the inside of the bracket that attach it to the knuckle.
7) Hang the caliper and bracket assembly on the springs by tying it with wire so you do not put stress on the brake line.
8) With the caliper out of the way pull off the rotor
9) Reverse procedure to install rotor.
Posted on Aug 31, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2018 | Saturn Cars & Trucks
Dec 05, 2015 | 2000 Saturn L-Series
Jul 19, 2014 | 2000 Saturn L-Series
Jul 09, 2012 | 2000 Saturn L-Series
May 01, 2011 | 2000 Saturn L-Series
Jul 25, 2009 | 2000 Saturn L-Series
Jun 13, 2009 | 2002 Saturn L-Series
May 30, 2009 | 2000 Saturn L-Series
Apr 05, 2009 | 2000 Saturn SL
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: