Question about 1994 Ford Mustang
The air vents in a Ford Mustang can be taken out if you need to replace them. Over time, the air vents might chip or crack.
The procedure is as follows:--
2) Pull the air vents off the dash. Take care you don’t damage the dash. Do it slowly and carefully.
3) Pry up on the trim bezel in the center of the dash that covers the HVAC controls and the radio. Use the trim removal tool for this.
4) Remove the screws holding the HVAC controls and the radio in place.
5) Slide the HVAC and radio unit forward out of the dash.
6) Remove the screws holding the center air vents to the dash.
7) Pull the center air vents out of the dash.
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this solution and show your appreciation
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2013 | 2008 Ford Taurus Limited
Sep 29, 2009 | 1995 Ford Mustang
Sep 09, 2009 | 1996 Ford Explorer
Jun 18, 2009 | 1995 Ford Mustang
Mar 27, 2009 | 1993 Ford Mustang
Mar 16, 2009 | 1994 Ford Mustang
Feb 05, 2009 | 1994 Ford Mustang
Jan 05, 2009 | 1998 Ford Mustang
Oct 19, 2008 | 1992 Ford Mustang
Feb 10, 2016 | 1994 Ford Mustang
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: