Question about 2003 Dodge Caravan
NO COST and fast PROCEDURE TO
(try to) FIX IT:
1. Sit in vehicle, on seat next to problematic window
2. Ignition key is on
3. Door in question is opened (in case you closed it)
4. While door is open, press and hold power window button in desired window travel, keep button pressed !!
5. SLAM hard the door closed with one hand while other hand holds button as per #4.
6. Watch window operate as it should.
7. Repeat 3-6 if necessary, but usually the first try works!
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2018 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Sep 10, 2012 | 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jul 20, 2012 | 2003 Dodge Caravan
Jul 22, 2010 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
May 15, 2010 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
Jul 28, 2009 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
Jul 20, 2009 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: