Question about 2003 Dodge Caravan
NO COST and fast PROCEDURE TO
(try to) FIX IT:
1. Sit in vehicle, on seat next to problematic window
2. Ignition key is on
3. Door in question is opened (in case you closed it)
4. While door is open, press and hold power window button in desired window travel, keep button pressed !!
5. SLAM hard the door closed with one hand while other hand holds button as per #4.
6. Watch window operate as it should.
7. Repeat 3-6 if necessary, but usually the first try works!
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2012 | 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jul 20, 2012 | 2003 Dodge Caravan
Jul 22, 2010 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
May 15, 2010 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
Aug 15, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jul 28, 2009 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
Jul 20, 2009 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
Jan 03, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: