Question about 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Repair Manual Needed!
here u go every system of the truck. click the link
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
With both codes pointing at Oxygen sensor readings being faulty, I'd get a can of electrical spray cleaner and spray clean the MAF sensor (mass air flow sensor) and have codes erased and see if they come back. Good chance a simple can of electrical spray cleaner will cure both codes.
Posted on Dec 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2016 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 09, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
May 19, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 07, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 05, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Sep 18, 2013 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 24, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Sep 01, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
508 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!