Question about 2004 Cadillac CTS
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I went to keylessride.com and looked up your vehicle and the remotes need to be programmed by a locksmith or dealer and being a locksmith myself I know that my prices are generally lower than dealers
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
It won't open with the remote because the button doesn't work because there's probably no power to the button.
Check ground and power to the button with a little voltmeter.
Check fuses that are related to the button.
If you find a fuse is blown, then throw a new fuse in. If it blows again, you know you have a bad ground.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Check fuse.. Test for power to trunk release solenoid. When door button, or remote trunk release button is pushed. If there is power ( use a 12 volt test light ) most probably faulty release . Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Remote Key FOB Information
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
5. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm the program mode.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to 4 transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter programming mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operatio
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
My 2003 CTS would not start on the first, second or third try after filling the gas tank. Finally after several months of this occuring every two weeks a check engine light came on. It was the evac purge valve. Tom
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2015 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Feb 22, 2015 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 26, 2012 | 2005 Cadillac CTS
Nov 17, 2009 | 2006 Cadillac CTS
Nov 16, 2009 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Oct 09, 2009 | 2008 Cadillac Cts
Sep 17, 2009 | 2004 Cadillac CTS
Apr 01, 2009 | 2006 Cadillac CTS
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!