Question about 1997 Chevrolet Blazer
You have to remove the steering wheel with a puller,and the lock plate ,with a lock plate remover tool,and the cancel for the turn signals,and then the turn signal switch,then you remove a screw on the right side about 2 o clock position,and the lock and key will slide out.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Yes and Care Must be taken when Doing so you Must Disconnect the Battery and Wait 30 Miniites before Doing ANY work Involving AIRBAG. The Steering wheel Removed Gives you access
Remove or disconnect the following:
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Jan 05, 2010 | 1991 Chevrolet C1500
Jun 27, 2009 | 2001 Toyota Corolla
Jun 12, 2009 | 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
May 03, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Dec 17, 2008 | 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Nov 27, 2008 | 2004 Volvo S60
Oct 22, 2008 | 1990 Jeep Cherokee Limited
Feb 19, 2017 | 1997 Chevrolet Blazer
447 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!