Question about 2000 Toyota Camry
1. Remove the cig. lighter.
2. Remove the ash tray.
3. Pull up on the plastic bezel (trim piece) from the bottom first to the top. Watch out! Don't apply so much force that you break the plastic piece. It will break - so take it easy. When out put it asside.
4. Using a 10mm socket remove the 4 bolts holding the radio to the dashboard. Don't loose the screws!
5. Inspect the radio unit for the internal light bulb.
6. Here's the rub . . . The internal light bulb is sealed inside the radio. You can't get it out. The radio is sealed. Fugitaboudit!
7. Pit it all back in the reverse order of the removal.
8. Live with it.
Toyota couldda had a better idea.
We all know that felling very well,,,here's what you do to get over it and make yourself feel a little better,,,,,
go out and buy a nice little puppy dog,,,,
lovingly take it home with you,,,
then kick it!,,,,
oh no you dont!!!! or il kick you too!
go kick your car radio,,ok!
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2015 | 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
Feb 09, 2014 | 1995 Lexus Sc 400
Mar 24, 2011 | 2006 Ford F-150
Oct 28, 2010 | 2000 Toyota Camry
Sep 27, 2009 | 1994 Volvo 940
Aug 02, 2009 | 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jul 07, 2009 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jun 14, 2009 | 1997 Nissan Maxima
May 10, 2009 | 2000 Toyota Camry
Mar 28, 2009 | 1988 Toyota Camry
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!