Question about 1999 Subaru Forester
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 27, 2014 | 2005 Chrysler Town & Country
Nov 07, 2013 | Mazda B-Series Truck Cars & Trucks
Aug 16, 2011 | 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
· Leaky heater hoses
· Replace radiator cap if over 7 year old
· Overflow bottle has a leak??
· Water pump on engine has a worn bearing and the weep hole is allowing fluid out to indicate a worn out bearing.
Overheat problem: (check in order)
· Leak has caused a large volume of air to enter engine coolant system and it needs to be filled back up.
· Cooling fan on radiator not working.
· Engine thermostat not operating.
I hope these suggestions help you find your leak and deal with your overheating problem.
Jan 16, 2011 | 1993 Mazda MPV
Nov 24, 2010 | 2002 BMW 3 Series
Apr 18, 2010 | 1993 Ford Ranger SuperCab
Apr 03, 2010 | 1991 Toyota Pickup
Feb 14, 2010 | 2001 Ford Focus
Aug 26, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Suburban
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!