Question about 2003 BMW 325
If its the bmw business unit there are three buttons on the bottom left a -, a "picture of a music note", and a +.
one of these buttons also has a picture of a clock on it.
push it and it will perminantly shpw you the time.
when you change radio station it will show you the station name for 5 seconds then revert back to showing the time.
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Set time and it will show on radio,providing its original radio
Switch ignition on,use scroll lever on top of indicator untill you see time
Reset and con firm using button on end off stalk
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2016 | 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
Apr 02, 2015 | 2003 Honda Odyssey
Feb 05, 2018 | Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for a 2002 Audi TT Concert radio is:
1. Simultaneously push "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then simultaneously push again "SCAN" and "RDS" keys to confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed.
The radio is now ready to use!
Audi Delta CC Radio
Please perform the following procedures while the car is parked. Otherwise you risk getting into an accident while your attention is not focused on the driving. Entering anti-theft code The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.
Oct 14, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Nov 12, 2017 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz R320 CDI
Jan 14, 2011 | 2006 Pontiac G6
Oct 23, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala
Nov 12, 2009 | 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
Apr 09, 2009 | 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: