Question about Hyundai Motor 1996 Elantra
Removal procedures :
1. Remove the rear seat cushion
2. To reduce the internal pressure of the fuel lines and hoses, first start the engine and then disconnect the electrical fuel pump connector. Be sure to reduce the fuel pressure before disconnecting the fuel main pipe and hose otherwise fuel will spill out.
3. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal of the battery.
4. Remove the high pressure hose and fuel return hose.
5. Remove the fuel pump assembly.
Installation procedure is the reverse order of the removal.
Posted on Jun 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2013 | 2006 Toyota Yaris 1.3
Jan 27, 2013 | 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Mar 27, 2012 | 2007 Volkswagen Citi 1.8i
Feb 24, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 24, 2010 | GMC Yukon Cars & Trucks
Jun 04, 2010 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Apr 24, 2010 | 2000 Ford Focus
Jul 08, 2009 | 2006 Honda Pilot
Jul 03, 2008 | 2007 Kia Sedona LX Minivan
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: