Question about 2000 Jaguar S-Type
I made a mistake on my jaguar v6 radio code,I tried to code the radio after changing my car battery though there were warnings but I didnt know the consequences until it gets to lock 10 before I found a card with the code number on it and the number is 6073.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Jaguar radio from the car manufacturer! The sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2014 | Jaguar Cars & Trucks
Aug 28, 2010 | 2002 Jaguar X-Type
Jul 22, 2010 | 2004 Jaguar X-Type
May 25, 2010 | 2004 Jaguar X-Type
May 03, 2010 | 2004 Jaguar X-Type
Feb 06, 2010 | 2000 Jaguar S-Type
Jan 22, 2010 | 1999 Jaguar XK8
Jan 03, 2010 | 2003 Jaguar X-Type
Dec 18, 2008 | 1999 Audi A4
Dec 18, 2008 | 1998 Honda CR-V
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: