Question about 1998 Eagle Talon
There are a few things that cause overheating. Here is a list of the
most common causes:
1. Stuck thermostat
2. Inadequate amount of coolant
3. Malfunctioning engine coolant temperature sensor (near the thermostat)
4. Malfunctioning coolant thermosensor (attached to the radiator)
5. Malfunctioning water pump
6. Malfunctioning radiator fan
7. Inadequate amount of engine oil
8. Clogged or damaged radiator
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2015 | Eagle Cars & Trucks
Nov 27, 2010 | 1994 Eagle Talon
Jan 24, 2010 | 1997 Eagle Talon
Nov 23, 2009 | 1992 Eagle Talon
Sep 17, 2009 | 1997 Eagle Talon
Aug 26, 2009 | 1998 Eagle Talon
Jul 22, 2009 | 1990 Eagle Talon
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: