Question about 2000 Ford Focus

1 Answer

I just need one hose? - 2000 Ford Focus

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Brigadier General:

    An expert that has over 10,000 points.

  • Master
  • 7,353 Answers

Which one?

Posted on Jun 04, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Heater hose chrysler 300 leaking by fittings?

If this is true, you need to replace either the heater hose, or the hose clamp there by the leak.
Know that, whenever a heater hose leaks by the fittings, someone (you) need to check all of the heater hoses for viability, to see if any or all of them need replacement.
Most heater hoses can go 6-8 years before they need replacement.
God bless your efforts.

Sep 25, 2017 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

How do replace radiator hose

As car repairs go, a radiator hose is one of the easier jobs.

Get a replacement hose.

Wait for the engine to be cold.

Loosen the hose clamps at each end of the hose.

Use a heavy screwdriver if needed to loosen the hose from the radiator and engine. Pull the hose off both ends.

Put new hose on, with the clamps. Tighten the clamps.

Fill the radiator with coolant as needed.


Oct 01, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do I change the hose that goes from the caliper to the steel brake line

undo the hose at the caliper then undo the hose at the steel line. there is a clip that needs to be removed so you can remove the hose from the bracket that holds the hose. you may have to heat up the steel line fitting to loosen it from the hose. be careful as if it gets too hot the hose can explode. you will need a 12 or 13mm socket to undo the line at the caliper and I think a 10mm wrench to undo the line at the other end of the hose. you will also need to use a 8mm I think socket to undo the bleeder screw to bleed the system.

Mar 18, 2015 | 1995 Honda Civic

1 Answer

How to repair power steering leak?

You need to first diagnose what is leaking. Most power steering leaks are in the pressure hose but not always. Pressure hoses will have screw on fittings and return hoses will usually just have spring clamps or screw type clamps on the end of the hose. Pressure hose most likely, return hoses 2nd, failing rack and pinion assy 3rd and pressure pump last. If its leaking from the bellows on the end of the rack and pinion the you will need a reman unit. Presure pumps are also remanufactured if thats what you need. hoses are replaced with new hoses or standard return hose for the return line.

Jul 12, 2014 | 2001 Ford Windstar

1 Answer

EGR Pressure Feedback Hose

Yes. I've replaced them myself.
You need what they call "silicone" hoses.
Where I live they look like heater hoses, but are bright green or blue, while heater hoses are red or black.
Be blessed.

Jan 25, 2013 | 1999 Ford Windstar

1 Answer

How to change power steering hose on chevy k1500 1989?

there r two hoses for high pressure hose u will need either a 5/8 & or a 19mm flare hut wrench (tubing hose wrench)for low pressure hose use side cutter pliers to cut two clamps off at either end of hose, will need new low pressure hose and two clamps. don't forget to re-fill with proper p/s fluid

Jan 15, 2011 | 1989 Chevrolet K1500

4 Answers

I have purchased a 97 transit cab chassis .the heater tap does not have a vacuum hose ,where do i get it from???

I would have used another method for solving this.

1.) use a tape and ,measure the diameter of the nozzle for the hose you need.
2.) measure the distance the hose needs to travel to get the length you will need
3.) go to a part shop and purchase a piece of heat resistant flex hose with the diameter you need.
4.) purchase 2 hose clips as well
5.) hook it up..

Nov 02, 2010 | Ford Transit Connect Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I dont know how to replace vaccum hose lines on 89 lebaron

Answer is pretty straight forward. For hoses that are not special shaped or high temperture, you can get as much vacuum hose tubing of the sizes you need and cut it to length. e.g. if you need 3 hoses 10", 12" 16" you can get 40" of hose (although it is normally sold by the foot so you would end up with 48").

Special hoses can be bought from either a parts store (if they need replacing regularly) or the dealer.

Mar 21, 2010 | 1989 Chrysler LeBaron

1 Answer

Radiator Hoses......????????????

that little hose is called a by-pass hose the upper should go to the intake manifold where the thermostat is you have a lower hose tah goes to the water pump and then you have a very small hose tah connects at the neck of the radiator that goes to your overflow tank. the hose should be about 15 bucks.. please rate this thanks

Sep 24, 2008 | 1993 Toyota Celica

Not finding what you are looking for?
2000 Ford Focus Logo

Related Topics:

15 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Ford Experts


Level 3 Expert

78936 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5676 Answers

Are you a Ford Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides