Question about 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
NO COST and fast PROCEDURE TO FIX IT, if just one window stuck:
1. Sit in vehicle, on seat next to problematic window
2. Ignition key is on
3. Door in question is opened (in case you closed it)
4. While door is open, press and hold power window button in desired window travel, keep button pressed !!
5. SLAM hard the door closed with one hand while other hand holds button as per #4.
6. Watch window operate as it should.
7. Repeat 3-6 if necessary, but usually the first try works!
This way, try this first before spending $ at the dealer, or taking door apart to hit motor. as mentioned above post.
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
Remove your sidings,then you will see a strait bar thats holding the glass,unscrew it, usually it has 2 bolts,then lift the glass,put something like a rod or broomstick to hold it closed.dont forget to unplug the window terminals.
Posted on May 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager
May 13, 2014 | 2004 Chrysler Voyager
Nov 03, 2013 | 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager
Feb 27, 2013 | 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager
Sep 08, 2012 | 2005 Chrysler Grand Voyager
Jun 06, 2010 | 1988 Dodge Caravan
Sep 06, 2008 | 2001 Chrysler Voyager
May 29, 2008 | 2004 Chrysler Voyager
611 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: