Question about 2003 Kia Spectra
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello, my name is Mario.
1. Disconnect battery negative cable.
2. Drain engine coolant
3. Remove bolt and nut for thermostat housing
4. Remove the old thermostat
5. Put a new thermostat and gasket (Install thermostat into cylinder head with jiggle pin positioned up.)
6. Place thermostat housing
7. Fill radiator with engine coolant
8. Connect battery negative cable
9. Start engine and check for leaks.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Don't do this if your not comfortable working on cars ... someone could get hurt ...or your car could. Make sure front wheel are blocked and car is in either park or first gear.
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | 2003 Kia Spectra
Dec 22, 2014 | 2003 Kia Spectra
Jul 30, 2012 | 2003 Kia Spectra
Aug 13, 2011 | 2003 Kia Spectra
Welcome to FIxYa.com
Thank you for using FixYa.com
Regards, Lee Davidian
Dec 18, 2010 | 2003 Kia Spectra
Jul 24, 2010 | 2003 Kia Spectra
Apr 20, 2010 | 2007 Kia Spectra5
May 06, 2009 | 2003 Kia Spectra
Oct 08, 2008 | 2003 Kia Spectra
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!