Question about 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove wiper motor linkage.
3. Unsnap and remove windshield wiper motor and linkage cover.
4. Remove retaining clip from windshield wiper motor output arm by lifting locking tab and pulling clip away from pin.
5. Remove retaining screws and remove windshield wiper motor.
CAUTION: The internal permanent magnets used in the windshield wiper motor are a ceramic (glass-like) material. Care must be exercised in handling the windshield wiper motor to avoid damaging the magnets. The windshield wiper motor must not be struck or tapped with a hammer or other object.
1. Follow removal procedure in reverse order
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on May 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2014 | 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
Dec 17, 2012 | 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis
Dec 15, 2012 | 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis
Jun 24, 2011 | 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis
Dec 04, 2010 | 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis
Mar 16, 2010 | 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis
Sep 28, 2009 | 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis
Sep 22, 2009 | 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: