Question about 1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
never seen one myself , but the schematics in alldata manual shows it to be "LOWER LEFT SIDE OF DASH" . a clue may be the wires , 8 wires . they are pink/green , pink , black/white , blue/green , black/red , black , red/blue , and a white . as a tech i say , welcome to our world , lol .cheers .
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
SOURCE: remote keyless entry not working
KEY FOBS FOR THIS MODEL MUST BE PROGRAMED USING A TECH 2 SCAN TOOL SO IT MUST BE DONE AT THE DEALERSHIP FOR ABOUT HALF HOUR LABOR HOPE THIS HELPS
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
I recently repaired a similar problem for a friend of mine. I posted the procedure on our website. Here's the link:
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 02, 2012 | 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Aug 19, 2017 | 2005 Buick LaCrosse
Jan 07, 2011 | 1998 Chrysler Cirrus
Aug 13, 2009 | 2002 Toyota Corolla
Mar 30, 2009 | 1999 GMC Sierra
Mar 22, 2009 | 2004 Lincoln LS
Mar 08, 2009 | 2003 Ford Taurus
Jul 22, 2008 | 2005 Ford Escape
Dec 05, 2016 | 1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: