Question about 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Does a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country have a PCV valve? Maintenance schedule says to inspect & change if necessary but cannot find any other info in owners manual & an auto parts store said they don't show a listing for it

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 1,297 Answers

Assuming you have the 3.3.. YES
does a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country have a PCV - 854286f.gif
part number 4648973AB for $9.95 at any Chrysler dealer

Posted on May 26, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where is the pcv valve in a 2004 chrysler town and country?

should be at the end of a hose running into valve cover

Aug 04, 2012 | 2004 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

2003 chrysler town & country transmission maintenance schedule

severe service interval which is what I use for best care suggests filter and fluid change every 50k miles

Oct 29, 2010 | 2003 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

I have a 2005 Chrysler town & country and pass side window won't go down

If its an electric window Inspect to make sure your child proof safety feature is turned off at the drivers door..

Aug 05, 2010 | 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Front PCV Valve on chrysler town and country

PCV valve location-2.4L engine

PCV valve location-3.3L and 3.8L engines

Nov 13, 2009 | 1999 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

The vehicle that I'm trying to replace the PVC valve on is a 2001 Chrysler T & C Limited w/ a 3.8 engine.

the pcv valve is located in the rear or right valve cover close to the fire wall. there will be a hose that runs from the pcv to the air inlet tube.

Sep 02, 2009 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Describe your 2002 Chrysler Town &

On the driver side of the intake plenum close to the throotle body is were your pcv valve is located :)

Aug 23, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

2 Answers

1995 nissian pickup 4 cly

replace gasket put a pcv valve in it

May 14, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

Not finding what you are looking for?
2005 Chrysler Town & Country Logo

Related Topics:

976 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chrysler Experts


Level 3 Expert

75822 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22156 Answers

Jeff Turcotte
Jeff Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8201 Answers

Are you a Chrysler Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides