Question about 2004 Toyota Tundra
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You have to look up how your dvd is wired and give it a new ground since i am sure it only works while in park.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
was the battery fully charged before installing it ? if it ran good before you installed the battery then it has to be your new battery at fault ?? unless i missed something here .. did you clean all posts inside the battery cables ? holler if you need more
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
Under the hood there is some. Not sure about your application, but it might control interior stuff too. It will be a bigger amperage than normally inside the car though
Posted on May 20, 2009
Tools required: Phillips screwdriver, small flatblade screwdriver, rachet with 6 inch extension & 10mm socket.
1. Remove negative battery terminal (for stray voltage & airbags.)
2. Remove gear shift trim
3. Remove cable attached to lighter socket.
4. Remove center climate control knob and screw beneath it.
5. Gently pry both bottom corners of climate control face (up then towards the rear) until clear of lock.
6. Pull entire climate control console rearward until clips release. Leave all wiring attached.
7. Remove 4 bolts under radio (10mm.)
8. Gently pry between dash and AC ducting panel (both sides) and pull out.
9. 4 clip hold radio to ducting panel, gently pry while pulling radio out the back.
The rest should be easy...
9. 4 clips hols radio to
Posted on Aug 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2014 | 2003 Toyota Tundra
Jan 20, 2012 | 1998 Toyota 4Runner
Sep 27, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 07, 2011 | 1994 Nissan Quest
Dec 24, 2010 | 2002 Toyota Tundra
Mar 31, 2010 | 1996 Ford Explorer
May 14, 2009 | 2005 Honda Accord
Mar 31, 2009 | 2004 Toyota Tundra
315 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!