Question about 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Where is the cruise control fuse located on a chrysler pt cruiser 2006 lt
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fuse box
THE FUSE BOX ON 06 IS PART OF THE TIPM MODULE UNDER THE HOOD THER IS A BLACK COVER ON IT THAT SAYS POWER DIST. CENTER. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF CLIPS AND IT PULLS UP
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
the crank sensor is located on back right side of engine by were the trans. bolts up.is the no start when could or hot?
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Hi, i have put together a step by step guide that will help you with this replacement job. Make sure the vehicle is in a cool state before starting this job.
* Drain some coolant into a clean container until the coolant level is below the thermostat housing.
* Remove the upper radiator hose connection from the thermostat housing.
* Loosen the housing bolts and remove the housing.
* Remove the gasket and scrape it carefully from the surface of the housing and the mounting surface on the engine. If the gasket remains on either of the surfaces, there will probably bea coolant leak after reassembly. Some engines use a rubber O-ring to seal a thermostat housing.
* Compare the size of the thermostat to the old one. They are of different sizes, types, and temperature ratings.
* The temperature rating is stamped on the sensing bulb on the bottom of the thermostat. The temperature bulb faces the block.
* When replacing a thermostat, be sure that the thermostat fits into the groove in the block or outlet housing. If the thermostat is installed upside down, the engine will overheat.
* Install the gasket.
* Reinstall the thermostat housing. Refill the system and run the engine or pressure test to check for leaks.
* When the engine has reached operating temperature make sure the thermostat opens.
* You should be able to see coolant circulating within the radiator.
* Another way of checking thermostat operation is to feel the top of the radiator hose or use a thermometer or multimeter with a temperature probe to confirm that the coolant is warming up.
* If the engine is overheating, but the top hose is still cool to the touch, the thermostat is stuck closed and must be replaced.
When a paper gasket is used and the recess is in the thermostat housing, it is a good practice to position the thermostat into the recess and glue the gasket to hold it in place. If it falls out of its groove during installation, the outlet housing can be cracked or a coolant leak will result. Before tightening the water outlet housing, try to rock it back and forth to be sure it is flush. Housings are often cracked during this step.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
SOURCE: Horn Solution
The horn is located in the front fenderwell on the passenger side behind the inner fender. You can't see it until the inner fender is taken out of the way.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 23, 2015 | 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Mar 29, 2015 | 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Sep 27, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Feb 28, 2010 | 2008 Chrysler Pt Cruiser
Oct 28, 2009 | 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Aug 11, 2009 | 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Oct 08, 2017 | 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
375 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!