Question about 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
if this any security light is flashing on the dash. Its possible that the "theft" system is armed? You unplugged the battery recently? Sounds
like you may have a problem with the ignition switch, or ignition lock cylinder. These fairly common for this condition. You can try
this to relearn the theft system...
1. Turn the ignition to the ON position, not crank, with the engine off.
2. Wait 10 minutes, or until the theft/security light goes out, or stops flashing.
3. Turn key off, wait 5 seconds.
4. Perform steps 1-3, 3 times for a total of 30 minutes.
5. Turn key off for 10 seconds, then try t start. If this does not work, then the system will need to be diagnosed further.
Tell us news.
Posted on May 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
May 17, 2011 | 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
May 13, 2010 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
Apr 17, 2010 | 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
Oct 24, 2009 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
Aug 13, 2009 | 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: