Question about 1999 BMW 323 Series
Component check sequence:
2. Fuel pressure / delivery rate / fuel pressure regulator
3. Fuses / fuel pump relay / engine control relay / relay module / fuel pump
4. Condition of fuel / fuel filter
5. Air intake system / vacuum system - leaks / blockage
6. Air filter
7. Idle Air Control (IAC) valve
8. Evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve
9. Throttle valve / sticking / linkage / housing
10. Volume Air Flow (VAF) sensor / Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
11. Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
12. Engine management system - connections / wiring
13. Exhaust system / catalytic converter
14. Engine Control Module (ECM)
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2012 | 1999 BMW 323i
Feb 07, 2011 | 1999 BMW 323 Series
Dec 18, 2009 | 1999 BMW 323 Series
Mar 23, 2009 | 1999 BMW 323 Series
Sep 27, 2008 | 1999 BMW 323 Series
May 22, 2008 | 1999 BMW 323 Series
399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: