Question about 2003 Toyota Corolla
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i have a 97 corolla as well, and i've changed the radio out several times on my own. if you take a small screwdriver and stick it in between the panel that goes around the around the area where the radio is, u should be able to pry it off relatively easy. just be sure to remove the sliders off the AC controls before you do. after you pop that panel off, you just have to disconnect the wiring harnesses going to the clock, hazard lights, rear defroster, and AC button. the radio is bolted in there with a mounting bracket, so you'll have to unscrew that as well. you'll need to unscrew that bracket from the radio you have in there, and mount it to the one you wanna install....hopefully this helps you out. it sounds harder than it really is.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
Tools required: Phillips screwdriver, small flatblade screwdriver, rachet with 6 inch extension & 10mm socket.
1. Remove negative battery terminal (for stray voltage & airbags.)
2. Remove gear shift trim
3. Remove cable attached to lighter socket.
4. Remove center climate control knob and screw beneath it.
5. Gently pry both bottom corners of climate control face (up then towards the rear) until clear of lock.
6. Pull entire climate control console rearward until clips release. Leave all wiring attached.
7. Remove 4 bolts under radio (10mm.)
8. Gently pry between dash and AC ducting panel (both sides) and pull out.
9. 4 clip hold radio to ducting panel, gently pry while pulling radio out the back.
The rest should be easy...
9. 4 clips hols radio to
Posted on Aug 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2014 | 2005 Toyota Corolla 1.6
Feb 10, 2011 | 1998 Toyota Corolla
Nov 06, 2010 | 2003 Toyota Corolla
Nov 11, 2009 | 1995 Toyota Corolla
Apr 10, 2009 | 1995 Toyota Corolla
Feb 22, 2009 | 1994 Toyota Corolla
Oct 10, 2008 | 2004 Toyota Corolla
Oct 06, 2008 | 1994 Toyota Corolla
Mar 18, 2015 | 2003 Toyota Corolla
534 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!