Question about 2004 Chevrolet Suburban
2004 truck delco radio 5 disc cd player. cd stuck, will not eject
Common for the CD to get stuck on the Delco radio, Try resetting the radio by disconnecting the battery for 5 min and then reinstalling the cables. This will reset the radio and you should get your CD to work again, if there is an issue. You going to have to go to the dealer and they are going to have to use a Tech2 scanner to reset and reprogram the radio. If there is any mechanical issues the Tech2 scanner will identify the issues, but 90% of the time. It's just a simple reset and the other 10% is a reprogram or replacing the unit.
Thank you for using fixya and good luck.
Posted on May 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2015 | 2004 Ford Freestar
Jul 01, 2017 | 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
Mar 30, 2014 | Mazda RX-8 Cars & Trucks
Apr 17, 2010 | 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Jan 31, 2010 | 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
Jan 05, 2010 | 2004 Ford Thunderbird
Jul 20, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Jun 12, 2009 | 2004 GMC Envoy
May 04, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Jan 30, 2009 | 2004 GMC Envoy
717 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: