Question about 2003 Chevrolet Impala
On the Impala the flasher is located behind the dashboard, just to the right of the steering wheel. You have to remove the dashboard to get to it. It square and about 2" long. To remove the dash:
- remove the two fuse compartments doors or lids, that are on either end of the dashboard. there are two screws to remove on both sides.
- Remove the kick plate beneath the dash on the passenger side.
- Remove screws beneath the dash on drivers side
- Adjust steering wheel to the full down position
- Move Shift lever all the way down
Posted on May 09, 2010
Testimonial: "Very helpfull. I will let you know how things go . At least I know how to find it. Very glad to have your assistance. Thanks"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2017 | Saturn Cars & Trucks
Feb 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 04, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 18, 2012 | Chevrolet Impala Cars & Trucks
Jun 11, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Oct 11, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Apr 21, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Impala
Oct 09, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Aug 31, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 23, 2009 | 1995 Ford Taurus
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!