Question about 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
You will need to rent or borrow in inner tie rod tool but here are the directions.
1. Break the jam nut on inner tie rod to outer loose.
2. Remove nut from outer tie rod attaching it to steering knuckle.
3. Use hammer to get tie rod out of knuckle.
4. Unscrew outer tie rod then jam nut
5. Remove clamp from boot and slide off inner tie rod.
6. Using side cutter or hammer and chisel break off metal clamp on the inside of inner tie rod boot.
7. Using inner tie rod tool, unscrew inner tie rod from rack and pinion
8. Reinstall parts and have it aligned
Posted on May 06, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks for the advice - will work on it this weekend. Quick and timely response."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2017 | 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
Sep 14, 2014 | 1994 Chrysler Concorde
Apr 22, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 10, 2012 | 1995 Honda Odyssey
Aug 07, 2012 | 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Jun 25, 2011 | 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander
May 28, 2011 | Ford Ranger Cars & Trucks
Dec 14, 2009 | 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
Sep 16, 2009 | 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
1,745 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: