Question about 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

1 Answer

Don't know what part I am Looking at. It's on the

Don't know what part I am Looking at. It's on the front driver side looks like a small radiator, but I think it's part of the transmission system

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Toyota Master
  • 6,927 Answers

If it is really small compared to the radiator,yes this is the transmission cooler.If it is almost as big as the radiator,then it is the condenser for the ac.

Posted on May 06, 2010

Testimonial: "Quick and accurate. Thank you"


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Trying to find the engine number on my 1999magna solara v6 any help would be great looking for position on the block

your vehichle identification number is at the bottom part of your windshield on drivers side,small metal tag,your engine model or litre size should be under your hood,open hood and look for the tag on the underside of it or look on top of radiator at front for writing

Nov 24, 2014 | 1997 Mitsubishi Magna

3 Answers

We need to know if the radiator has an enigine oil cooler in it so we know which one to buy

if you get under the car on the driver side were the oil filter is and look were the filter screw onto the motor,if you see 2 large lines coming from the plate that the filter screws onto going to the front of the motor and attach to the lower rad then you have an engine oil cooler in the radiator.there will be lines that come from the transmission to the radiator that are considerably smaller.

Sep 16, 2011 | 1994 GMC Safari

1 Answer

What are the lines. That are just behind the license plate in front of a 1999 Chrysler 300

I take it you are looking at the front of the car through the radiator area? Those could be the Transmission cooling lines if they are bout 3/8" thick-they go to the trans cooler- a small radiator-like piece, or perhaps brake lines if they are smaller going to the passenger side - buit I think you're looking at the trans lines... WHY?

Aug 04, 2011 | 1999 Chrysler 300M

3 Answers

I just want to know where the radiator drain plug is located

Follow the bottom hose to the base of the radiator. If there's no drain petcock there (most newer vehicles don't have one) you'll need to carefully remove that lower hose from the radiator in order to drain it.

May 29, 2011 | 2003 Saturn VUE

2 Answers

Transmission fluid & radiator fluid keeps getting low. know approx. where leak is, drivers side front on inside of front tire. would a leak in radiator cause trans. fluid to leak also from radiator?...

Your transmission fluid runs to your cooling system to cool the transmission oil. So, in answer to your question, one of the two transmission lines (one in, bottom and one out, top) could be leaking from the cooling system.

Bring your vehicle in for a cooling system pressure check. Another thing to keep in mind when inspecting leaks is that where you see the leak may not necessarily be where the leak is from. While the leak will drip down, the wind from when you're driving will splatter the leak all over the under-carriage of your vehicle making it look like leaks are happening where they in fact, are not.

May 25, 2011 | 1988 Pontiac Bonneville

1 Answer

I have a 1993 ford f-150 w/351 I don,t know what type of 351. What I,m looking for is the firing order for this truck Thank you

firing order should be in front of radiator on the support member but remember unlike a chevy the cylinders are marked different. fords are numbered in a row 1234 on right and 5678 on left if a v8 right and left side is decided as if you are in the driver seat hope i didnt confuse you

Mar 16, 2010 | 1993 Ford F150 SuperCab

3 Answers

I need to know the cyllinder numbers for a 99 ford f250 5.4 L v8

Looking at engine, starting from front on passenger side, front to back is #1,2,3,4
On driver side of engine front to back is #5,6,7,8.
Firing order is 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8.

Feb 23, 2010 | 1999 Ford F250 Regular Cab

1 Answer

Need fireing order and placement of distributor for 1989 grand marquis and where do the plugs go

1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8 Looking from the radiator Passenger side front to rear, 1-2-3-4 Drivers side front to rear 5-6-7-8 Number one on the cap should be at the 11 o'clock position. Do you know how to spark time an engine?

Sep 01, 2009 | 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

76 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Toyota Experts


Level 3 Expert

79186 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

Jeffrey Turcotte
Jeffrey Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8836 Answers

Are you a Toyota Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides