Question about 1993 GMC Sierra

1 Answer

I have lost the title to my vehicle. How can I

I have lost the title to my vehicle. How can I get a replacement?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 1,033 Answers

Go to your DMV office and pay for a duplicate title.

Posted on May 03, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Lost keys to my 1991 4wd dodge dakota. How can i unlock steering and start it?

Get the VIN number of the vehicle from the lower left-hand corner of the windshield. Contact the local Dodge dealer with the VIN number. Be prepared to show proof of ownership of the vehicle (title, registration, bill-of-sale). They can cut a replacement key for you.

Sep 24, 2016 | 1991 Dodge Dakota

1 Answer

I bought vehicle and lost title before I can get it registered. How can I get new title

notify dmv different states have different policies on titles

Jul 25, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

1989 popup with no title in tn

Apply for a lost title at the tag office

Feb 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Car registration

Which country are you in ?' its different all over europe

Jan 16, 2013 | 1990 Volkswagen Golf

1 Answer


call the dealership and, with proof of ownership (title, registration and ID) you can get a duplicate set of keys made by the VIN (vehicle identification number).

Jun 27, 2011 | 2006 Kia Amanti

2 Answers

I lost my keys and need replacement key,where can i get them

With proper proof of identity & ownership of vehicle (title & registration & photo id) a GM dealership can cut you a key & reprogram it for you by using the vehicle id number. Of course for a fee.

Sep 24, 2010 | 1997 Pontiac Bonneville

1 Answer

I have lost my keys to my 1997 expedition eddie bouer i need to get that truck started what do i need to do?

Providing the driver door lock &/or ignition lock cylinder were never changed, with proof of ownership (vehicle registration or title in your name) & full vehicle identification # a ford dealer can cut & program your key. Of course for a fee.

Jun 24, 2010 | Ford Expedition Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Interested in purchasing a 1996 Chevy Cavalier.

the fuel pump for your vehicle new will run about 120 dollars. a new tank will be about 200-400 dollars. how ever you can probably go to a salvage yard and get a used tank and pump for about a 100 dollars labor will be about 3 hrs free if you do it your self or about 300 dollars at a shop. a decent battery is about 50-70 dollars. to get a replace ment title is not a p[roblem other than having to stand in line at the DMV and costs about 15 dollars

Apr 18, 2009 | 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier

1 Answer

Car title

From Carfax:

Salvage Title — A Salvage Title is issued on a vehicle damaged to the extent that the cost of repairing the vehicle exceeds ~ 75% of its pre-damage value. This damage threshold may vary by state. Some states treat Junk titles the same as Salvage but the majority use this title to indicate that a vehicle is not road worthy and cannot be titled again in that state. The following eleven states also use Salvage titles to identify stolen vehicles - AZ, FL, GA, IL, MD, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OK and OR.
Be careful!

Jan 12, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Caravan

1 Answer

Lost my key

alawi, if u bring proof of ownership (title, registration) to the dealer, they will make a key for you. Make sure u bring the vehicle identification # w/ u (it's on the title and registration, also located driver side, on the dash, visible from outside thru the windshield.

Nov 14, 2008 | Honda CRX Cars & Trucks

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

74 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top GMC Experts


Level 3 Expert

76649 Answers


Level 3 Expert

1311 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22219 Answers

Are you a GMC Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides