Question about 1992 Dodge Ram 250
1.Check your cable on the tranny
2.Replace speedo head cluster
3.Check your fuses
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't know if it's the same as my D150. But it's pretty simple:
1) remove about six screws from under the upper lip of the dash face bessal and one under the overhand above the radio.
2) carefully jimmy the bessal straight out. It has about four spring trim-clips that will release under pressure.
3) this exposes the speedometer instrument cluster. It is one big assembly (speedometer, fuel, temp and elctrical guages, etc) attahed with about six #2 phillips face screws. Remove these.
4) There are three back contections on the cluster: two electronic and one mechanical. Carefully start to pull the cluster out along the steering column until you see the shift indicator control line ( a small fishing-line with a hook on the end) attached to a small steel flang on the base of the steering column. This can be unhooked with your fingers or needle-nose pliers.
5) as you pull the cluster further out you can reach behind and unplug the two electronic connections. The round one simply pulls straight out. The last (rectangular) one has a pinch latch you need to compress to allow the plug to come out.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2016 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Aug 21, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Ram 250
Aug 20, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Ram 250
Jul 25, 2011 | 1999 Dodge Ram
Nov 10, 2010 | 1991 Dodge Ram 350
May 12, 2010 | 1992 Dodge Ram 350
May 11, 2010 | 1992 Dodge Ram 250
Nov 08, 2008 | 1992 Dodge Ram 250
1,276 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: