Question about 1997 Audi Cabriolet
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer! For Audi Concert the sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Please rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2017 | Audi A4 Cars & Trucks
Jul 25, 2015 | 2004 Audi TT
Feb 08, 2011 | 1997 Audi Cabriolet
Dec 03, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Aug 07, 2010 | 1997 Audi Cabriolet
Jul 04, 2010 | 2007 Audi TT
Apr 26, 2010 | 2000 Audi A4
Mar 29, 2010 | 1997 Audi A4
Dec 13, 2008 | 1998 Audi A4
Mar 11, 2012 | 1997 Audi Cabriolet
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: