Question about 2008 GMC Yukon Xl 4WD
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 22, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 12, 2012 | 2001 Mercury Sable
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Port terminals 1 and 4 with a
suitable jumper wire, leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure. Make sure you
know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, press the Hazard Switch 6 times. Note: The doors will
automatically lock and unlock once at this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the remote to be registered three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful
programming, the door will lock and unlock once.
6. Repeat step 5 with up to 4 remotes (including any existing remotes) within one minute. After completing each
programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.
Oct 10, 2012 | 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS CVT Sedan
Aug 26, 2012 | Ford Escort Cars & Trucks
Jun 15, 2010 | 2006 BMW 750Li
Mar 07, 2010 | 2003 Toyota Corolla
Jan 15, 2010 | 2002 GMC Safari
Jun 23, 2011 | 2008 GMC Yukon Xl 4WD
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: