Question about 1985 Honda Civic
1. First you need to find a matched turbo exhasut manifold.
2. Then you can find the position for the turbo once you have fitted the exhaust manifold.
3. You will heed to remove the radiator for now as the mounting position for this may need modifying also.
4. You will then need to get a oil supply line made up and fit this once turbo is fitted.
5. Run all your intercooler and inlet tract piping and your in business.
6. remount your radiator.
That should give you a very quick idea of what needs to be done, of course the job is going to take you longer.
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2015 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Apr 07, 2010 | 1994 Honda Civic
Mar 03, 2010 | 1993 Honda Civic 4 Door
Nov 02, 2008 | 1994 Honda Civic Del Sol
Aug 09, 2008 | 1985 Honda Civic
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: